Prior to adding a new contractor, please complete a name search.
Once you have completed your search to check a contractor is not already in the contractor system, you can invite them to join.
STEP BY STEP:
If a contractor or supplier is NOT already in the database with another client, you can add them via your account.
- CLICK on ADD NEW button.
- You will need to conduct a quick database search, by entering the company name, ABN/ACN (or Business ID for other countries) or search by the System ID.
- If they are not in the system CLICK on “Invite the Contractor to Join the System”.
- Fill in either all or just the mandatory fields and CLICK Save.
NOTE: The Contractor/Supplier will receive an email invite to upload all their information. If you already have the information on file, you can add all data and documents from the client side.
TO UPLOAD CONTRACTOR CERTIFICATES AND LICENCES YOURSELF.
- Find the contractor in the search page, CLICK on the view icon.
- Go to the relevant section of the contractor data (IE: Insurances and CLICK the Add New button on the right hand side.)
- Select the document type and enter the details and browse for the document to upload.