Prior to adding a new contractor, please complete a name search.
Once you have completed your search to check a contractor is not already in the contractor system, you can invite them to join.
STEP BY STEP:
If a contractor or supplier is NOT already in the database with another client, you can add them via your account.
- CLICK on ADD NEW button.
- You will need to conduct a quick database search, by entering the company name, ABN/ACN (or Business ID for other countries) or search by the System ID.
- If they are not in the system CLICK on “NOT IN LIST? Invite the Contractor”.
- Fill in either all or just the mandatory fields and click SAVE AND NEXT.
- The second screen is for allocating Sites, Departments, Category and Customers (If Customers feature is turned on)
- Click in the Site field box to see the drop down list and select one or many. You can click on All Sites to allocate all Sites to the contractor.
- Click in the Departments field box to see the drop down list and select one or many. You can click on All Departments to allocate all Departments to the contractor.
- Assign a category to the contractor via the category drop down list. Categories are set up in the Admin section of the system.
- Customers (If enabled in your system) Click in the Customers field box to see the drop down list and select one or many. You can click on All Customers to allocate all Customers to the contractor.
- When the required fields are complete the blue button will enable.
- Click SAVE AND SEND INVITE.
NOTE: The Contractor/Supplier will receive an email invite to upload all their information. If you already have the information on file, you can add all data and documents from the client side.
TO UPLOAD CONTRACTOR CERTIFICATES AND LICENCES YOURSELF.
- Find the contractor in the search page, CLICK on the view icon.
- Go to the relevant section of the contractor data (IE: Insurances and CLICK the Add New button on the right hand side.)
- Select the document type and enter the details and browse for the document to upload.