Approving a Contractor and Approval Notes
Once all contractor data and documents are loaded you need to do a final review and approve the contractor, please add approval notes if required, they are good for future reference.
STEP BY STEP:
Complete a search for the contractor you want to review and approve. These contractor will have a “NEW” title in the Active/Inactive column.
- CLICK on VIEW icon next to the contractor name.
- Review all the data that has been loaded
- Review all Insurances loaded and the attached documents.
- Review all the Licences and Certificates loaded and the attached documents.
- Once you have reviewed all information, you can click on the APPROVE button. If you do not see the Approve button your user access does not have the required level of permission.
- The contractor will then become active in your system and the approval record will display the approvers name and approval date.
Once the contractor is approved you will see the details of who approved them. There is also the option to Add Approval Notes during the approval process for users with the correct permissions.
NOTE: Only Users with Admin or Editor Permissions can approve a contractor.