Adding a new Asset:
STEP BY STEP:
- To add a New Asset – Go to ASSET MAINTENANCE on the side menu.
- Expand the Menu and click on Assets.
- Above the Search Filters – Click on ADD NEW ASSET button.
- Add your own Asset ID (This was purposely not automated as many clients like to structure their numbers to their needs).
- Title – Add a descriptive Asset Title.
- Select the Manufacturer from the drop down list – NOTE: If a specific manufacturer is not there, they will need to be added in the Asset Admin area.
- Model and Serial Number, these are optional as some assets for example Ladders may not have numbers.
- Select your SITE, DEPARTMENT AND LOCATION. Use these mainly for the location of the asset and who is responsible for it.
- Select the Asset Type – IE: Forklift – Electric. NOTE: If a specific Type is not there, they will need to be added in the Asset Admin area.
- Select the General Condition of the Asset – this is the overall current condition.
- Select the Maintenance Service Type IE: Visual Inspection, Test and Tag, Mechanical Inspection.
- Enter the Maintenance Frequency of Services in Month (How often is the inspection / service required).
- Enter the Services Start Date. This is CRITICAL the date entered will be the trigger for Maintenance Services.
- Enter any additional comments.
- Upload images of the asset.
- Click SAVE.