Reports – Filters and PDF
Reports are downloadable in PDF or CSV format, select the required report and any filters you may like to apply from the drop down menus available.
There are standard reports and custom filtered reports – view the videos for each report function.
STEP BY STEP:
- CLICK on REPORTS tab on side menu.
- Select the report from the Standard Reports drop down list or create a Custom Report.
- For a Standard Report you can add a date range for expiration date on documents.
- For a custom report you can select from the various drop down filters available to specify the report content.
- CLICK Run Report
- NOTE: The report may take a few seconds to load and will be visible to download in the table below the filter.
- Click on the View icon next to the report name.
NOTE: All generated admin reports will auto delete after 30 days. This is to help manage your file and data storage levels, so you are not charged for more storage.