Go to Inspections on the main menu
- Open the relevant inspection by clicking on the view icon – NOTE, the inspection must have status of Open.
- The completed inspection will open with all the answers to the checklist questions completed.
- Scroll to the bottom of the inspection form to find the actions table.
- Click on the CREATE ACTION button to open the action popup.
- Enter all the actions details.
- Assign the action to a user (they must be the minimum of a Safety User).
- Add all mandatory fields and due date.
- Once all mandatory fields are completed the SAVE ACTION button will become active.
- Click SAVE ACTION.
- This will close the popup and basic information is added to the action table in the inspection.
- Based on your template layout you will need to add any extra fields in the table manually. For example – Reference number (This is the reference number for the relevant question in the inspection).
- When you have added the actions click UPDATE CONTENT button at the bottom of the screen.
If Admin has edited the Inspection template and removed the Actions Table, this feature is not available.