If you no longer want to use a contractor in your business, you can make a contractor inactive in your system.
This does not remove them, it simply archives their information while the contractor remains in the system.
STEP BY STEP:
Complete a search for the contractor you want to make Inactive.
- CLICK on VIEW icon next to the contractor name.
- Go to the Section in the middle that displays ACTIVE.
- Click on the drop down arrow next to the Active title and select INACTIVE
- The system will auto save this change.
- To view this contractor in the future you will need to change the Search Active/Inactive filter to ALL
- You can change them back to active at any time in the future.
SUGGESTION: We suggest you make an internal note as to why you are making them inactive.