SWMS and JHA’s are created in the system and can be viewable and printable.
To add a new SWMS or JHA:
STEP BY STEP:
- Go to SWMS/JHA on the main menu.
- Click on ADD NEW Button.
- This will open the option to clone from an existing SWMS / JHA or cloning from the Core empty template.
- NOTE: Cloning from an existing SWMS / JHA reduces a lot of the work.
- Click on the blue clone button for the SWMS / JHA you want to create.
- Enter the name of the SWMS / JHA (for example – Working at Heights)
- Enter all the information.
- If you have completed everything and want it to go live click Save and Go Live.
- If you need more information to complete, click Save as Draft. The SWMS / JHA will have a draft status until you click on Save and Go Live.