PREPARING THE UPLOAD SPREADSHEET
(Download this sample Spreadsheet here)
NOTE: You must use the following Employment Categories in the spreadsheets:
CONTRACTOR / SUPPLIER
30 DAY ACCESS
TO ALLOCATE MULTIPLE SITES, DEPARTMENTS OR CUSTOMERS FOR A TRAINEE VIA IMPORT
If you want a Trainee to be allocated to multiple Sites and Departments or Customers via the bulk upload add the additional names in the column on the spreadsheets use a comma and a space to separate the Sites, Departments and Customers (NOTE: Customers is an optional function for some clients, if this function is not turned on, leave this column blank).
EXAMPLE SITES: Victoria, Queensland, South Australia
EXAMPLE DEPARTMENTS: Operations, Maintenance
EXAMPLE CUSTOMERS: Customer One, Customer Two
STEP BY STEP:
Go to the Trainee tab on the side menu.
- Click on IMPORT TRAINEES
- Click on NEW IMPORT TRAINEE
- Download the CSV Sample file (This is essential, as it has the layout for you to populate the content – Every Position, Site and Department must be the correct spelling as per your system).
- It is critical you have the correct format for the Employment Category – download the example below to ensure you have the correct format – it will NOT work if the employment category is incorrectly formatted.
- Review the video above to see how to populate the spreadsheet (You can download a populated example here)
- Once the file is ready, save it and go to system, Click to upload a .csv file.
- This will start loading and checking the file for errors. If there are errors you can see the error report on screen (It will tell you which row on the spreadsheet has the error).
- If there are no errors the blue IMPORT TRAINEE button will appear.
- This will commence loading the trainees into the database and registering them for the relevant training courses based on Core Requirements for Position, Sites and Departments.
- Once that is completed the blue SEND INVITE EMAILS button will display – click to send trainee invites
- This may take a few minutes.
- Once all invite emails have been triggered and sent, the blue EXIT button will appear.
IMAGES OF PROCESS BELOW: